Great week and weekend!
Here are some highlights!
- I only taught four spin classes so I swam and ran and did some strength training this week!
- I got on my bike for the first time this year!
- And followed it with a 2 mile run. A 2 mile run that was faster than I’ve run in a long time. Yay for my first (baby) brick of the year!
- Met my cousin’s husband and his brother for dinner and drinks at one of my favorite restaurants!
- Then went to the Air and Space Museum at Dulles the next day!
- Later we saw all sorts of WWII bombers and place which was super cool!
- Saturday night went to dinner at my favorite restaurant! Founding Farmers, the Tysons Corner location which I hadn’t been to before. But, thanks to graduation weekend and Mother’s Day, it was the only option! Of the three locations, I must say this was my least favorite, but it was still awesome!
- And now it’s Mother’s Day and I already taught a spin class and swam. Wahoo! Here’s today’s playlist. I’m not sure I like it, but a couple people in the class really did so maybe I’ll keep using it.